woensdag 26 juni 2013

Scrapper's Delights #2

Theme: Die Cuts/Punches
Challenge will run untill 9 july 11:00 UTC+01


***
LIFE


Materials:
Cardstock green & pink, design paper, digital scrapkit, swirl die, border die, rhinestones, ribbon, spectrum noir markers.

***


I've coloured her with my new spectrum noirs.
Although I find it hard to use the markers as I'm realy used to colouring with ink and waterbrush, I do enjoy  colouring with markers.
Saves me on paper as dcp paper is way cheaper then the fabriano aquarel paper.
And it saves me on the waiting time
With the inks, I always had to hang my image to dry for 2 or 3 days before I could start colouring.
Now I wait 3 minutes before i start colouring.

***
Embelishments



***
I've entered the following challenges:

The Cutie Pie - Paper Piecing {6/7}
Kaboodle Doodles - Pastel Colors {30/6}
MarkerPOP - Summer Fun {7/7}
Lawnscaping - Dimension {26/7}

***
There's a DT CALL over at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog


***
Thank you for dropping by
Huggsss, Angelique

  


5 opmerkingen:

  1. oh this is so pretty, gorgeous pp work!

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. such a pretty card :)just a friendly reminder to be eligible to win lawnscaping challenges you can enter your card into ONLY 3 challenges- thank you for playing a long with us lawnscaping!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely card and such pretty embellishments, your paper piecing looks great too.

    Thank you for joining the Cute Pies Paper Piecing challenge and good luck x Susan x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very cute image you choose!Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen