maandag 12 mei 2014

Artbymiran Showcase



It's my turn again to host the Artbymiran's showcase blog
Everyday you can see some amazing projects made by my teamies.
So please, dont forget to drop by and leave them some love.

After yesterday's project, back to a card again.
I know many of my cards have pink in them, so I figured it was time to try something else.
Blue!



MATERIALS:
Cardstock blue, design paper, colour pencils, oderless turpentine, stumps, feather, corner die, swirl die, ribbon, beaded string(s), mini doily die, flower die, mini flower die, flatback, distress ink

Artbymiran - Girl with Dove


With all the mess I made in my craftroom the last few days, I can't find my notebook where I've written down my used colours.
So sorry :(

Spray:

Thank you for dropping by
Huggsss, Angelique

***
CHALLENGES



9 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful,lovely design and colours.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Adorable. Thank you for playing with us this week at Use Your Stuff.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow, eine tolle karte.

    danke für die beteiligung an der challenge der fairytale stampers.

    glg meggi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

    Susan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful! Love the image and the way you have colored her. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can this week.
    Tina - DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your card is really georgeous!! I love the colors on it!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. aww so sweet and special.. such a lovely card.. thank you for joining us at Ditzi digi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow das ist ja fabelhaft geworden
    Hab lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei Fairytale Stampers
    GLG Tamesis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen