zaterdag 31 januari 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps - Maigan Lynn's Dia De Los Muertos

Good day everyone, 

For my projects, I often use "old" or broken jewelery like bracelets, earrings, necklaces.
I take those apart but keep everything.
For the small closing ring parts, I've made a small box, using the image Dia De Los Muertos by Maigan Lynn

You can find the image in the shop HERE


MY LITTLE BOX


MATERIALS:
Cardstock black & red, box cutfile, double sided tape, colour pencils

(top view of the box)


These small boxes are perfect to sort and store all those little parts.

We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.


I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

***

CHALLENGES:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten